The Barn at High Point Farms hosts many weddings each year.
View Larger Map
The Barn at High Point Farms
224 Farmhouse LN
Flintstone, Georgia 30725
High Point Farms offers you a country venue for your wedding and allowing YOU to create the day with your own vision. High Point Farms is not only our family business but it is our heart and our home. We have worked diligently in creating this venue for you and your guests and in this regard; we expect our farm to be treated with respect and care. We want you to have a memorable experience here at High Point Farms!
This Basic Event Package includes the following:
* Use of the barn and adjoining outside areas
* Use of the Bridal Preparation Room with access to a full bathroom
* 200 wooden folding chairs (natural stain with light ivory seating)
* 20-five foot round folding tables
* 4-light ivory colored vintage wooden church pews
* 2-rectangular folding tables (6 feet x 30 inches)
* a few vintage tables
* our cast iron "red hot bath tub" for drinks, a gift tub, or cute photo ops
* our old hay wagon when used as decor only - drink table/gift table/dessert table/photo backdrop
* the Milkhouse converted into a Groom's Room (a.k.a. the Man Cave)
* free hour to rehearse prior to wedding day - determined according to availability and only to rehearse
* garbage disposal
* and a few other decor items -- ask us when on the tour.
(Basically - you come to our farm, set up where and how you wish, enjoy the use of our facilities, use our event accessories, and leave it like you found it.)
At this price...you come, set up tables and chairs, move the accessories where you wish....you bring in decorators or vendors to accommodate your event (or do it yourself). You clean up your mess, take down your banners, and leave the farm as you found it. High Point Farms will put back the tables and chairs for you and haul off 6 bags of garbage (any extra bags are charged against your security deposit but are disposed of).
We do have add-on options to provide services such as set up and full clean-up. We do encourage this service so that you can concentrate on other things that day rather than the grunt work of setting out chairs and tables, but for the budget-tight bride, it may be a welcome option to allow her this savings.